Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

I L.O.V.E Bags!

I love bags, totes, purses, you name it.  I never feel like I can have enough (although, I'm pretty sure my husband would say differently).  Even those reusable grocery bags are on my list of favorites.  They make them so cute, I sometimes just can't resist.  I have a whole bag (imagine that) full of them in my sewing room.  You could for sure say I am a bag hoarder.  I will totally admit that I even keep the paper shopping bags you get from Loft, Express, Anthro, etc, etc, etc.  I just really like bags.  It's an obsession. 


A few months ago I found the Sweet Scallops Tote tutorial (try saying that three times fast - sweet scallops tote tutorial, sweet scallops tote tutorial, sweet scallops tote tutorial...) from See Kate Sew and absolutely fell in love.  It's so cute and girly and really open for interpretation.


Just by changing the fabrics you can change the whole feel of the bag...plus it's a great scrap buster and heaven knows I can always use a scrap buster project!!  Aside from bags, that's another thing I love!  Fabric!!
So - now i have another bag to add to my collection and I'm sure it won't be the last!

P.S - Don't judge us by our awesome photography skills, we are really hoping to get better as time goes on but we all have to start somewhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment